Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nature photography on Spitsbergen

Over the past 10 years, I've spent quite some time on Spitsbergen, first as a biologist, later as a expedition guide. During this time I learned a lot about the area and its potential for nature photographers. For the Dutch website Natuurfotoblog I wrote down these experiences in an article about nature photography on Spitsbergen. Not exactly a "where to take pictures on Spitsbergen-guide", but more an article that should start interest for people who want to go there. For more questions, one can always mail me of course. The article can be read here (in Dutch only, unfortunately), and more information can be found on my Spitsbergen website (in English, with also a part on nature photography).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home