Friday, October 30, 2009

Reflections


On Friday I attended a Nederpix-Birdpix moderator meeting in Zwolle. As usual I got a ride from Jaap. In this case we made a detour to Den Ham as he had to pick up his new camera (a canon 5DmkII, and no, I'm not jealous at all....). I agreed with myself not to spent any money, but failed to keep to that agreement. I ended up buying a 5 in 1 reflector. This can be used to lighten up shades for portrets or macro photography. This reflector has 5 different options. I has a silver, a gold and a white side that can be used to reflect light, a black side to create a nice background and it can be used as a diffuser to diffuse bright sunlight. 
I tried it the next day at the mushroom photography day. With this White Saddle I tried different versions. Here I show the golden side (a bit warmer colours), the silver side (a bit colder) and without the reflector. The effect isn't very visible here, because the pictures were taken in a forest without direct sunlight. The brighter the sun, the stronger the effect. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home